Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Team Building - A History

Today, I had wrote a post over on SitePoint discussing a little about building a team, and a little bit about the history of how I did it. Sometimes people think that I am an expert in PHP or design or search engine optimization. While it's true I have experience in all of these area, what makes me stronger is the people know through building solid working relationships with people over the years.

I can't emphasize enough how important it is to make friends and develop those friendships over time. No man is an island, and we need each other to progress!

Here is the link to my SitePoint post:

You'll notice in the article I talked about having to develop an application just to manage all the work. Here is a link to that as well:
phpLD Jobs Area

No comments:

Post a Comment