Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TajBoy has Barkin Good Websites

So as I look at Tajboy and the tag line "Barkin Good Websites" it sounds kind of interesting. I am hoping it will live up to the slogan, so the first thing I have done is click on some categories, and what is nice is there is a description that is interesting to read in most cases. Obviously some extra work was done here, and this should help insure these pages get indexed. Good job!

And kudos to you for making the About Us page. That is smart, and if someone reads it, I think you are more likely to get submissions including paid ones. One area that I am not familiar with but seems big is Ezine Articles, and that sounds good that you are a Platinum author there. I would assume you are building links to your directory that way including to internal pages, so that could be great for people that list with you, and also help you sell other services alongside directory listings.

This is probably just a pet peeve of mine, but I don't like the dark background for the content boxes on the right. I think it would be good to lighten that up a little for better readability, maybe something like you did on the submit page, which is nice and clean and readable.

I think you are off to a fantastic start, and I see potential for growth, and would love to review it again in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment